1) Every effort will be made by the college administration for surging up a conducive and healthy environment in the college. For maintaining discipline, the Principal can impose fine, suspension or expulsion of any student who is found indulging in such misconduct as listed below :
- a) Ragging is banned in the institution and any act of ragging will be severely dealt Ragging implies harassment / physical or mental torture by a student or a group of students to another student. Any student found associated in such activities will be guilty of gross misconduct and it can cause his / her expulsion from the college or fine.
- b) Anybody found guilty of writing obscenities / dirty words on black boards, walls or c) Raising noise near class rooms or attempting to disturb classes.
- d) Smoking or taking drugs / alcohol / chewing paan / chewing gum/ gutkha etc, will be subject to 100. e) To fiddle with the electric installations.
- f) To indulge in any rash / unbecoming behavior. g) To use unfair means in the e
- h) To bring outsiders to the campus is strictly prohibited and it may attract heavy fines, rustication and even e
- i) To paste notice, hand bills, pamphlets or notices, on the walls of buildings can cause fines / rustication
1) To paste notice, hand bills, pamphlets or notices, on the walls of buildings can cause fines/
2) Every student must carry his / her identity card which is issued to the student after admission.
3) Students who participate in sports or extracurricular activities / educational tours must produce written permission from their partents / guardians.
4) College is a no smoking zone.
5) Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited inside the college premises. A fine of Rs. 100 will be levied and the mobile confiscated permanently if, a student is found with a mobile