Sevottam is an administrative measure to improve the quality of public services in India. It is a framework that seeks to achieve excellence in public service delivery. The term Sevottam comes from the Hindi words “Seva” and “Uttam” and means excellence in service delivery. The citizen-centric approach includes the following components:
• Citizen Charter and Service Standards – Citizen Charter is the document where a public sector organization declares its key services along with delivery timelines and requirements.
• Public Grievances – the receipt, redressal and prevention of grievances.
• Service Delivery Enablers – This includes customer feedback, employee motivation and infrastructure.
Our institution provides the following services for the students under Sevottam:
• The admission process is completed in minimum possible time period.
• The fee is deposited as soon as the merit list is displayed.
• The character certificate is issued within two days.
• The bus pass document is made within one day.
• The library books are issued at the earliest.
• The queries of parents are answered as soon as possible.
• The students can have an access to their record under RTI Act.
Services provided to employees under Sevottam:
• The L.P.C. is provided as per the request of the employee within no time
• The employees are allowed to attend seminar/ conference/ workshops and other career enhancement programmes.
• There is a grievance redressal mechanism for the employees.
• The pay fixation is done at the earliest at the time of promotion.
• Maintenance of proper record/ service book of the employees.
• Total transparency by means of RTI Act 2005.