It is a formal organization composed of parents, teachers and staff that is intended to facilitate parental participation in an institution. The PTA is functional at Govt. College Jukhala since the time of its inception in 2007. The PTA membership form is filled at the time of admission for the undergraduate programme with a membership fee of Rs. 300/-. This association works on the following objectives:
1. To bring home and the college in close contact.
2. To promote the welfare of the student and the community.
3. To provide financial assistance to the institution as per circumstances.
4. To promote the development of the institution.
5. To act as link between college administration and the Govt. bodies/ officials.
1. President: Sh. Sanjeev Kumar 7018219154
2. Vice President: Sh. Daleep Kumar 9817068310
3. Secretary: Dr. Bhumandar S. Jaswal 9816391828
4. Joint Secretary: Smt. Ajay Kumar 7018968636
5. Treasurer: Prof. Aarti Negi 9418485112
6. Chief Advisor: Sh. Chuni Lal 9816288312
Old Student Association (OSA)
The old student association was formed on 25/05/2016 to discuss and deliberate on the issues regarding the governance and academics of the college. It is an active body that works in unison with the college administration for the benefit of the institution and the students. The objectives of this association are as following:
The old students who would like to be the members of the OSA can apply online or offline by filling the membership form given below.
President Sunil Kumar 9857878231
Vice President Samriti Thakur 8262004002
Secretary Sudarshan Kumar 9817167118
Treasurer Urmila Devi 9625611658