1. a. Every student must pay his/her dues on the dates notified from time to time.
b. Failure to pay dues on due date will entail a fine of Re. 1/- day
c. In case of non-payment of dues in advance, the name of the student will be struck off from the rolls at the end of that month
d. Registration fee will not be charged from student migrating from another college if he is already registered with H.P. University. Other dues will have to be paid from the month of joining this institution provided he has not paid the dues in the college from which he has migrated.
2. The name of a student will be struck off from the rolls of the college if he/she remains absent without leave for ten days or more in any class/subject (Theory/Practical).
3. Every student will have to procure No Dues Certificate from the Library, NSS, Sports, Fee Clerk, etc. if he wants to leave the college.
4. The Principal can expel a student from the college if he/she is found guilty of misconduct.
5. The security deposit will lapse if a student does not apply for refund of security within one year of leaving the college.
6. The fine claimed for absence has to be paid along with dues, while fines imposed otherwise have to be deposited by the date announced.
7. In case the name of a student is struck off for the first time the re-admission is permissible within first 10 days with a fee of Rs. 100/- on a prescribed performa, if name is struck off for the second time re- admission is done within 7 days with a fee of Rs. 200/- in the presence of the parents. After that no readmission is allowed.
DETAILS OF FEE AND FUNDS TO BE REALISED FROM THE STUDENTS DURING THE SESSION 2016-17
(Subject to change according to latest instructions of H.P. (Govt. HPU)
A. ANNUAL CHARGES
|1.||Admission / Rer-admission Fee||
|2.||Re-admission Fee First to,e||
|3.||Re-admission Fee second time||
|4.||Late Admission Fee||
|5.||Red Cross Fund||
B. MONTHLY CHARGES
|2.||Late payment of dues (per day)||1.00|
|3.||Himachal University Charges As decided by H.P. From time to time|
C. UNIVERSITY FEE / FUNDS
|1.||Registration Fee For New Students||200.00|
|2.||Continuation Fee Old students||10.00|
|3.||Youth Welfare Fund||15.00|
|4.||University Development Fund||200.00|
|5.||University Holiday Home Fee||15.00|
|6.||Migration form boards other than H.P. (B. A/B. Com/B.Sc. I only)||200.00|
|7.||Migration from other universities||500.00|
D. COLLEGE ANNUAL CHARGES (REFUNDABLE)
1. Library Security 100.00
E. COLLEGE ANNUAL CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)
|1.||House Examination Fund||40.00|
|3.||Campus development beautification & up-keep fund||10.00|
|4.||Book replacement fund||25.00|
|5.||Furniture repair / replacement fund||10.00|
|7.||Duplicate Identity Card||20.00|
|10.||Student aid fund||2.00|
|11.||Cultural activity fund||20.00|
|12.||Computer & Internet Facility||20.00|
F. MONTHLY CHARGES
|5.||Sculpture / Music / any other||
|6.||Rover and Rangers Fund||
|7.||Computer Practical (Commerce & Maths Students)||
G. PTA Fund (Annually) 300.00